10.02.2008

K-Mart's doubling coupons up to $2!!!


No joke! They really are! I found out about it here...I may duck in there tonight to see what I can get!!! This special Super double coupon days only lasts from October 1-5th! Thanks Kmart!! I know it may take some of you an extra dose of coffee in the am to head into a Kmart, but for savings like this...I say "it's WORTH IT."

Here is a list of participating Kmarts. You can check your Kmart first to make sure they are honoring this special, if they aren't then call the Kmart Customer service number and let them know...and they will call your store and tell them how to key it in manually so they can participate!! Yipppeee!

If there are any problems, print out this AD and take it with you to the store!!!

Just check out some of the luck that this woman had at Kmart!! And yet another woman's deals here. And ANOTHER!! Are you IN the car driving there yet?!?!

Also, go NOW and sign up at Kmart.com and recieve a email coupon for $5 off!!!

Let us know how you do!! I will be sure to post some of my loot later tonight!!!

- a

No comments: