10.03.2008

That's a savings of...

$42.78!!!!!

I went to Kmart last night...and although I only had about 8-10 things I needed to buy...I still saved over $8 with the double coupon day!! I am stocked up on my cleaning supplies for now and feeling great.

I then headed over to SuperFresh...where I knew they doubled coupons daily up to $.50!! I needed to stock up on some groceries...and that I did. My original bill was $89 something...and I only spent $55!! It was a savings of over $34!!! And in my excitement to run out and check out my receipt...I actually LEFT my receipt in the store!!! At least I was paying attention to the numbers enough to know what I saved!!!

I am so proud of myself...where I would have spent 67% of my grocery budget for October, I actually only spent 41%!!!!

I know now that I really gotta get my butt in line finding more coupons!! Got any great places to find coupons? Or if you are interested in joining our COUPON EXCHANGE RING just leave us a comment with your email address and I will send you the information!!!

I know that TT was headed over the Kmart today! I hope she did just as well if not better!!!

- a

1 comment:

Many Titles said...

I am all about the coupon ring!! Hit me up ladies!!!!